LFS Mailing Lists Change

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Sep 6 10:43:01 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 07:32:21PM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
> Just to throw some names in ;)
>
> *lfs-book    - discussions about the book
> *lfs-support - support-questions
> *lfs-develop - developers list
>

> Also I wonder if merging book/develop would be an idea, on one hand
> people that are interested in discussing also see what we are developing
> - on the other hand people might get confused by all that bugzilla
>   stuff.

lfs-book is really just a bugzilla dump-ground so the developers get
informed who is working on what bug, the status of it, etc. Actual
discussions go here (lfs-discuss) (well mostly, if it are things like
xml tag questions, or change xml tags it doesnt' belong here really,
nobody realy cares how the xml is stuck together).

so what you propose is pretty much switching lfs-discuss and lfs-book
around. Kind of cumbersome as it doesn't gain much other than trouble.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org