Proof reading team

jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net
Tue Sep 4 18:25:58 PDT 2001

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 04:48:00PM +0100, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thinking back a bit - I've been contemplating that we need a proof
> reading team as mentioned I think by Jeff.  I therefore need volunteers
> for this job.
>
> What I'd like is for one person to keep a list of proof readers and
> then, once I've added the first draft of instructions to CVS, for them
> to look at them and the proof-reading leader-type-person to sign them
> off once they have been checked.
>
> (If anything needs proof reading it's that last damn paragraph!)
>
> Jeff, you suggested you might be interested in helping.  Still the case?

Yup. I would be willing to take the role of "the proof-reading
leader-type-person," as well as do some of the proof reading (and
proof-installing) myself.

--
Jeff Bauman
jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
	-- Calvin