help wanted for translating a hint into XML

Henning Rohde Rohde.Henning at gmx.net
Tue Sep 4 14:07:12 PDT 2001

Hi Mark,
hi everybody else,

Mark Hymers wrote:
> The only thing which confuses me is that the command in the installation
> section is just make pending-patches while the explanation is for
> yes "" | make pending-patches
>
> which one do you want me to use?

sorry, I meant the command 'yes "" | make pending patches', both times.
Could you correct it?

The error occured because I had to alter the install-instructions
according to the new release (1.2.2 -> 1.2.3). I committed the changes
to the iptables-exp.xml, but forgot to update the actual iptables-inst.xml.

Sorry, won't happen again!	;-)

> Other than that - the only thing, which I have to say to the whole list
> is - can you please wrap lines to 80 characters except in special
> circumstances.  This can be done in vim by inserting the following in
> your .vimrc:
>
> set columns=80
> set wrapmargin=8

Hmm, I did it like it was purposely, but if that's unwanted, I will do
better for the future.

Hmm, I would like to ask for suggestions how to transfer the rest of the
iptables-hint into BLFS.
Is there already any outline how the Book could incorporate this topic,
the current structure doesn't mention it?

Have a nice day,

	Henning

PS: I'm on vacation for about a week, <joke>please do not despair if no
response-mail comes from me</joke>.	;-)