Proof reading team

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 4 08:48:00 PDT 2001

Hi all,

Thinking back a bit - I've been contemplating that we need a proof
reading team as mentioned I think by Jeff.  I therefore need volunteers
for this job.

What I'd like is for one person to keep a list of proof readers and
then, once I've added the first draft of instructions to CVS, for them
to look at them and the proof-reading leader-type-person to sign them
off once they have been checked.

(If anything needs proof reading it's that last damn paragraph!)

Jeff, you suggested you might be interested in helping.  Still the case?

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org