help wanted for translating a hint into XML

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Sep 4 08:45:30 PDT 2001

On Tue, 04, Sep, 2001 at 03:01:48PM +0200, Henning Rohde wrote:
> Sorry, wrong attachment!
>
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Henning Rohde wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:18:06 +0200 (CEST)
> > From: Henning Rohde <Rohde.Henning at gmx.net>
> > Subject: Re: help wanted for translating a hint into XML
> >
> > Hi Mark,
> > hi everybody else,
> >
> > Thanks for the help, please have a look at the attachment for my work.
> >
> > I hope it's not too far from being acceptable,
> > have a nice day,

The only thing which confuses me is that the command in the installation
section is just make pending-patches while the explanation is for
yes "" | make pending-patches

which one do you want me to use?

Other than that - the only thing, which I have to say to the whole list
is - can you please wrap lines to 80 characters except in special
circumstances.  This can be done in vim by inserting the following in
your .vimrc:

set columns=80
set wrapmargin=8

I've put the instructions into CVS - they'll be in the HTML version from
the next build (done at about midnight PST IIRC)

Thanks for the help

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader