help wanted for translating a hint into XML

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Sep 3 15:21:48 PDT 2001

On Sun, 02, Sep, 2001 at 11:33:04PM +0200, Henning Rohde wrote:
> BTW: wouldn't it be usefull to have a detailed description for writing for the
> BLFS-Book like we have it already for the hints (WRITING_HINTS).
I agree.  I just have to get my bum into gear and write such a thing.
Basically my advice corresponds with Jeff's.  Grab a BLFS copy via cvs,
install openjade etc.. and play with it ;-)  (obviously in a guide i'd
be a bit more verbose...)

Playing with XML and looking at how LFS and BLFS are written can lead
you to figuring it out really quickly.  On the other hand, if you have
any specific questions or examples or don't have time to play with it,
just send them to the list or me and I'll try and answer them.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org