A few points and questions

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 7 03:57:52 PDT 2001

On Sat, 29, Sep, 2001 at 10:56:09PM -0700, jbauman at adsl-63-193-249-142.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net spoke thus..
> Just to throw my two cents ( or pence for those in GB ) in, I think this
> is a very reasonable suggestion. I've often wondered what our standards
> are for including packages. Maybe we could have another look at the
> outline and come to some agreement on what should and should not be in
> there for version 1.0?
Good idea.  I'm going to put the outline up on the website properly.
Give me a few minutes <goes to another console>
Right - it's ready now.

The outline is now available at
http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/outline.shtml

or via the side bar on the BLFS website.

I suggest we start to annotate this with 1.0 after the items we want in
the first version.  I've put in what I consider to be essentials.  (If
1.0 is after a subsection, it means we need the entire of that
subsection to be ready to release IMHO).

Let the arguments^W discussions begin!

Mark

PS - Apologies to all for my lack of attention recently - this thing
called real life keeps getting in the way...

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org