cdparanoia & mpg123

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:59:16 PDT 2001

> I hope this is useful to everyone.  If people have XML questions then
> email me and I'll try to answer them.  Maybe I should put an FAQ
> together!

This was certainly usefull, thanx for all the info and hard work! My modem
is happily crunching down all those packages, I hope I have enough spare
time at work today to get them all going and then write some more. A FAQ
would certainly be usefull, and it could get more people up to speed in
contributing.
On a personal note: ene of the reasons I'm doing this (next to benevolence
for the community and the fact that it's fun) is so I get acquinted with
writing a book like this, I hope to use this for writing my papers for
college!
So LFS isn't only usefull for learning about linux, for me it has real
practical value too! :)
> Thanks to everyone who is contributing
Idem