xml

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 29 09:58:56 PDT 2001

On Sun, 29, Jul, 2001 at 11:18:40AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Mark Hymers wrote:
>
> >Note also that closing </whatever> tags need to be on the same line as
> >the text they are closing otherwise we get that horrible bug with some
> >browsers displaying .'s or boxes in silly places (especially in links
> >and konqueror-2.1.2)
> >

> Really? I'm a little new to xml, but according to what I read, line
> feeds are supposed to be ignored as are multiple tabs and spcaces.
Yeah but it doesn't work out that way :-)
It's just a hack on our behalf but it helps keep the books readable for
now.

> Also, is there a list posted that shows who is working on what portions
> (and what portions have no one assigned.)
>
> I intend to get started on KDE today.

That's what Bugzilla is for.  Create yourself an account, add KDE and
then you should be able to Assign it to yourself.  If you can't email me
as I may have to give your account extra permissions.  That also goes
for anyone else who needs extra Bugzilla access.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader
markh at linuxfromscratch.org