BLFS Template Update

Greg Turpin gregturp at home.com
Mon Jul 23 17:13:53 PDT 2001

On Monday 23 July 2001 10:31 am, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Having looked at all of the suggestions over the past couple of days,
> I've created a new structure idea.  It's just in text for now - the
> online html and xml has NOT been updated.  This document is an idea and
> I'd like it to be discussed on the list so we can get a working version
> soon and start adding instructions and getting on with the book
> properly.
>
> I've attached the template to this email and it's also available at
>
> http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/OUTLINE
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark

Awesome!

How about a subsection of the GNOME and KDE sections like
"GNOME Apps" and "KDE Apps".
For GNOME you could include Mozilla, the GIMP, etc.
As for KDE - hmmmm..... KOffice?  It's supposed to be released separately
  from KDE.

Also, KDE uses many of the apps in the Multimedia and Printing section.
Compiling KDE after those apps opens up a lot of great features.

Just my thoughts.

Greg