BLFS Template Update

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 23 09:31:31 PDT 2001

Hi all,

Having looked at all of the suggestions over the past couple of days,
I've created a new structure idea.  It's just in text for now - the
online html and xml has NOT been updated.  This document is an idea and
I'd like it to be discussed on the list so we can get a working version
soon and start adding instructions and getting on with the book
properly.

I've attached the template to this email and it's also available at

http://beyond.linuxfromscratch.org/OUTLINE

Cheers

Mark
--