libmng install

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 22 11:39:29 PDT 2001

On Sun, 22, Jul, 2001 at 01:34:27PM -0500, J. Jones wrote:

> I've got a patch which fixes the header install and creates a shared instead
> of a static lib.  I sent all this stuff to mark already in the almost finished
> uber gnome hint.

Yeah sorry I haven't put it in yet but we're still working on the
structure.  I *will* do it as soon as the basic XML template is
finalised.  I'll also have some XML template files then so that people
will be able to try submitting their things in XML if they want although
txt will still be perfectly acceptable.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers					 BLFS Project Leader