A suggestion on process

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Wed Aug 15 08:47:27 PDT 2001

> [...] Verification [etc...]
> Does this sound reasonable, or am I just being anal? All comments
> appreciated.

It's a good idea in the way it could ensure higher quality.  On the negative
side I see possibly slower development.  Also, whould have to make sure ppl
are checking things in a timely manner, so stuff doesn't just sit in the
bugzilla unverified for a long time.  IMHO,  there whould have to be a small
team of ppl assigned to just checking, because of timezones and real life
etc...  This whould help the timelyness issue.  Our fearless leader Mark
will have to weigh the pluses and minuses of this.  (do most *BSD dist's do
devel this way?)

Cheers,

~Jason