RFC: firewall-hint_v1.3

Henning Rohde Rohde.Henning at gmx.net
Fri Aug 10 11:46:58 PDT 2001

Hi Mark, hi everybody else,

this is the Firewall-hint, Version 1.3.

I'd like to translate this hint into XML if someone could give me some
personal assistance via personal mail, as i have no idea of XML.

As it has been on lfs-discuss: everybody is welcome to send comments,
may they deal with the hint itself, may they cover spelling or grammer.

Have a nice day,

	Henning