XMMS

Mike B mike at idahocustomnet.com
Tue Aug 7 16:31:24 PDT 2001

I don't use gnome, but have it install so I can run gnome apps I like.  XMMS
detected the gnome libs on my machine automatically, and linked with them.  I
don't believe a flag is necessary, however, we should probably keep track of
this in a dependancy tree....

I am not sure what the gnome support is used for, other than the gnome-panel
applet for xmms...

Mike