jhalfs to build Version 20140226-systemd

Bryan Gonzalez bgonza868 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 18:25:59 PDT 2014

Is this expected functionality?

If I select the 'rebuild makefile' option on the main menu, the
makefile does indeed get rebuilt. However, jhalfs then skips
downloading sources despite 'download sources' being selected.

I can can then rerun jhalfs without 'rebuild makefile' and sources
download normally again.

If it was intended for that option to only rebuild the makefile and
skip all other functionaility, then I would suggest renaming the
option to something indicative like 'rebuild makefile only'. As it's
currently, one would think that it rebuilds the makefile in addition
to all the other things it does.