jhalfs to build Version 20140226-systemd

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Mar 10 09:21:18 PDT 2014

On Mar 8, 2014, at 8:49 AM, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> I think you should disable the "systemctl ..." commands. They are
> not needed
> at this stage. Clearly, the "systemctl start ..." command needs a
> running
> systemd daemon on the host.
>
> Pierre

Pierre, for the commands in CLFS systemd branch where systemctl
commands won't run, I used nodump so those don't get created. But we
don' t have that issue since in CLFS and jHALFS, we don't configure
the network except for static at this time.

Just an idea for LFS systemd if they aren't role="nodump" already.

Sincerely,

William Harrington