jhalfs to build Version 20140226-systemd

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Sat Mar 8 06:36:49 PST 2014

On Mar 8, 2014, at 4:28 AM, sacarde wrote:

> Building target 140-network
> Makefile:1651: recipe for target '140-network' failed
> make: *** [140-network] Error 1
> make: *** [mk_BOOT] Errore 2
>
> and in log I view:
> Failed to get D-Bus connection: No connection to service manager.
>
> I set *editme* in ./jhalfs/lfs-commands/chapter07
> I have to do any other adjustment by hand?

If you are talking about systemctl enable in any section, you have to
be running a system with systemd. Yes, you need to reboot into your
systemd build and use systemctl manually.  Works fine with clfs
systemd branch no problems.  You can use hostnamectl, localectl, and
timedatectl without issue, but systemctl you need to be running the
system with systemd.

Sincerely,

William Harrington