jhalfs to build Version 20140226-systemd

sacarde sacarde at tiscali.it
Sat Mar 8 02:28:24 PST 2014

Alle lunedì 3 marzo 2014, Pierre Labastie ha scritto:
> Le 03/03/2014 08:54, sacarde a écrit :
> >> Alle sabato 1 marzo 2014, Chris Staub ha scritto:

I building lfs-systemd-svn with jhalfs-svn
and all works OK until step 140
I view this:

Building target 140-network
Makefile:1651: recipe for target '140-network' failed
make: *** [140-network] Error 1
make: *** [mk_BOOT] Errore 2

and in log I view:
Failed to get D-Bus connection: No connection to service manager.

I set *editme* in ./jhalfs/lfs-commands/chapter07
I have to do any other adjustment by hand?

thanks

sacarde at tiscali.it