Requested changes

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Mon Jan 20 07:19:10 PST 2014

Le 20/01/2014 15:47, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Pierre,
>
> I have a couple of requests for enhancement of jhalfs.
>
> 1.  We are changing the book to mount /run as a tmpfs in Section 6.2,
> but I think jhalfs is not umounting it at the completion of the run.
> Can you check that?
I am following book modifications, but I was waiting for the changes
in chapter 09 "rebooting the system" to include them in jhalfs. My main
concern is that it looks like the logic for unmounting shm should be
changed too,
and I do not know exactly what is to be done.

> 2.  I'd like an option to run without any tests at all.  When doing
> repeated test runs that do not affect glibc, gcc, etc, the tests take
> time but don't add anything.  My alternative is to edit the scripts in
> lfs-commands/chapter06 to remove the test commands manually.
What if you do not tick "Run testsuites" at all? I believed it should
prevent any test to be run. If it does not, it is a bug.

Pierre