Requested changes

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:47:04 PST 2014

Pierre,

I have a couple of requests for enhancement of jhalfs.

1.  We are changing the book to mount /run as a tmpfs in Section 6.2,
but I think jhalfs is not umounting it at the completion of the run.
Can you check that?

2.  I'd like an option to run without any tests at all.  When doing
repeated test runs that do not affect glibc, gcc, etc, the tests take
time but don't add anything.  My alternative is to edit the scripts in
lfs-commands/chapter06 to remove the test commands manually.

   -- Bruce