Adding to "Cleaning Up'

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sun Jan 12 00:49:58 PST 2014

Le 11/01/2014 18:13, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Pierre Labastie wrote:

>>> Yes, that's the case, but it may be useful to have a general way to add
>>> an instruction but not have jhalfs include it.  That's what I had in
>>> mind with the role attribute.  Another thought is something like
>>> role='comment' and have the instruction(s) in that code chunk preceded
>>> with a #.
>>>
>>>     -- Bruce
>>>
>> Why not use "role='nodump'"? It is enough for jhalfs.
>
> OK, I forgot about that.  Now we only need to get the section in the
> Makefile.
>
>    -- Bruce

OK, I assume the "chroot ..." instruction will have the role='nodump'
attribute. I think it'll be easier if the other "chroot ..." instruction (in
"Entering the Chroot Environment") has the attribute too. I can then include
in the Makefile all what has no 'nodump' attribute, and get the chroot
instructions separately.

Maybe, it would be easier if you could send me a patch of what you have in
mind, which I could apply to my local copy in order to test.

Regards
Pierre

Pierre