Target System Libraries in Config.in

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Thu Sep 19 09:48:22 PDT 2013

Le 19/09/2013 17:36, William Harrington a écrit :
> On Sep 19, 2013, at 10:22 AM, William Harrington wrote:
>> I described the changes above but this will be easier to track:

BTW,

Maybe I should write to the CLFS-dev list, but since William seems to be
reading this one and my point is relevant to jhalfs, I put it here:

In the host reqs section jhalfs expects the names of the packages to be
of the form package-name-V.VV (where V are digits). It looks for a dash
followed by a digit to extract the version. In the CLFS3-development
book, there is:
<listitem>
</listitem>
The dash is missing so the version is not found.

Regards,
Pierre