kbd-2.0.0 requires check

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Thu Sep 19 08:16:44 PDT 2013

On Sep 19, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Igor Živković wrote:

> If running test suites is disabled, jhalfs won't build check which is
> now required for building kbd. I suppose LFS/master.sh should be

Same with the CLFS sections. However, we have our testsuite-tools in a
separate chapter.

We may need to move check to temp-system, since we always need check
built no matter what.

I don't see an easy way to have the test suite disabled and it go
through the test-suite tools and parse check commands for the build.

Sincerely,

William Harrington