xmllint and VERSION in func_book_parser

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Tue Sep 17 09:37:49 PDT 2013

On Sep 17, 2013, at 8:41 AM, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> Good catch. BOOK/prologue is definitely wrong. Any path to the xml
> should begin
> with $BOOK. Then due to the layout of the CLFS dir on the git repo,
> the xml
> is in $BOOK/BOOK.
> Sorry for not catching that myself. I tried a build of clfs, but got
> stuck
> because of some problem not relevant to jhalfs
> (do not remember where now), and had no time to investigate.
> Committed at r3719.
>
> Regards
> Pierre

Thanks Pierre.

Also, I've noticed that if I reply to your messages, the mailing list
kicks the message back with:

Your mail to 'alfs-discuss' with the subject

    Re: JHALFS and CLFS

The reason it is being held:

    Message has a suspicious header

If I create a new message, I get no such problem.

I've built 32bit and 64bit pure64 CLFS with the livecd with no issues
so far. Going great. I removed my livecd remastering scripts so I
gotta redo those. Gah! More scripting practice.

Sincerely,

William Harrington