kbd-2.0.0 requires check

Igor Živković contact at igor-zivkovic.from.hr
Thu Sep 19 06:06:06 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-19 14:35, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> Thinking a little more about it, I am not sure why tcl, expect, etc
> should not be built if test suites are disabled:
> according to the book " Installing four packages for testing purposes
> may seem excessive, but it is very reassuring, if not essential, to
> know
> that the most important tools are working properly." So even if running
> the testsuites is not planned, I would be inclined to build those as a
> test of the toolchain. It adds an extra build time of 0.7 SBU or less,
> which is negligible anyway.
>
> So I propose to suppress all 4 lines *tcl)...;; *expect)...;; etc.
>
> Any thought?

I agree since the build time required is negligible and the packages are
installed in temporary tools directory anyways.

One more thing, after removing that line from master.sh the check
package still doesn't get downloaded. I haven't figured out yet what
else needs to be changed in jhalfs sources.

--
Igor Živković
http://www.slashtime.net/