xmllint and VERSION in func_book_parser
kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Sep 16 13:15:07 PDT 2013
I notice that the VERSION is coming out to be uknown during the status
report in some situations:
For CLFS, I do notice at line 62 in comon/libs/func_book_parser, we
have BOOK /prologue/$ARCH..... but we also missed a $BOOK/ in front of
BOOK/prologue so it should be:
VERSION=$(xmllint --noent $BOOK/BOOK/prologue/$ARCH/bookinfo.xml 2>/
dev/null | grep subtitle | sed -e 's/^.*ion //' -e 's/<\/.*//') ;;
That way when using a working copy that'll be legit.
Now, I have the book at my home dir and I enter /home/kb0iic/clfs/
cross-lfs and I run:
xmllint --noent BOOK/prologue/x86/bookinfo.xml 2>/dev/null | grep
subtitle | sed -e 's/^.*ion //' -e 's/<\/.*//'
and the output
Okay, I just did a jhalfs config and make for a pure64 bit build and
this is in the Makefile, now:
So it looks proper.
When I use my working copy without the edit, the version is:
./create-sbu_du-report.sh logs ; \ (notice no VERSION info,
which is VERSION=$2 in the create sbu du report script.
When I add $BOOK in front of BOOK/prologue........ I get:
./create-sbu_du-report.sh logs GIT-20130914-x86_64-Pure64; \
Either way, I'm pretty sure we need $BOOK in front of BOOK/prologue at
line 62 in common/libs/func_book_parser
More information about the alfs-discuss