JHALFS and CLFS

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Wed Sep 11 10:52:27 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I've been tired of using a working copy to build CLFS with jhalfs. So,
I've done some work and got it to the point people can download
development versions of cross-lfs, clfs-sysroot, or clfs-embedded,
use working copies of each, and for cross-lfs  use a released version
with tags. Of course, the host requires git. I made sure that the
change I made didn't break LFS downloads or when using local working
copies.

I'd be greatly appreciated if some of the changes I made could be made
better.

Should the team want to add this to the next revision of JHALFS,
that'd be great. Otherwise I'll keep the patch and maintain it for
people.

The patch is at this location:

http://cross-lfs.org/~kb0iic/patches/jhalfs-clfs.diff

Sincerely,