ALFS Trac

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Fri Mar 22 01:55:42 PDT 2013

Le 22/03/2013 02:49, Thomas Pegg a écrit :
> How about something like this Bruce.
>
> See attached diff.
>
> Thomas

Well,

The patch did not work because I think the mail transformed <tab> into
spaces, which does not work inside Config.in.

I attach it again.

It gives one more line in the main menu "Exit without running jhalfs".
It may be suboptimal though, because if you tick that option, you _have
to_ save your configuration for exiting gracefully.

So now, we have 3 solutions. I do not like the idea of tweaking the menu
system. Maybe editing the Makefile is the best solution, as suggested by
Thomas, but only editing it. After all, it is _the_ place where jhalfs
is run.

I'll make another suggestion in the next message (don't want to attach
to many patches...)

Regards
Pierre