ALFS Trac

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 21 14:40:58 PDT 2013

Le 21/03/2013 21:37, Thomas Pegg a écrit :
> On 3/21/2013 1:32 PM, Pierre Labastie wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I do not know who reads this list, but I have recently found that there
>> was a "new" (January) bug report on the ALFS Trac.
>>
>> It was about a minor typo and easy to fix (bug #1687). Bruce gave me the
>> privileges on the ALFS Trac system, so that I could close that one.
>>
>> OTH, I discovered quite a few other active bugs, mainly about nALFS and
>> ALFS.
>>
>> Maybe it is not my job, but I propose to close all the {n,}ALFS bugs as
>> "wontfix", with a comment "{n,}ALFS is not developped anymore."
>>
> Sounds fine to me, I've been thinking the same thing recently too.
>

> Thomas

Done. I also changed the wiki page. Please let me know if anything's
missing (or change it yourself).

For the ALFS web page, I do not know exactly how to proceed. I do not
know much of html, actually, but I may try
to use the existing formatting.

About the last comment of Bruce:

I'll have a look. IIRC, it should not be hard to add an option for not
starting automatically jhalfs after make.
My main concern is "in which menu"?

Regards
Pierre