ALFS Trac

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Thu Mar 21 10:32:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

I do not know who reads this list, but I have recently found that there
was a "new" (January) bug report on the ALFS Trac.

It was about a minor typo and easy to fix (bug #1687). Bruce gave me the
privileges on the ALFS Trac system, so that I could close that one.

OTH, I discovered quite a few other active bugs, mainly about nALFS and
ALFS.

Maybe it is not my job, but I propose to close all the {n,}ALFS bugs as
"wontfix", with a comment "{n,}ALFS is not developped anymore."

As of the few bug reports concerning jhalfs (2 active bugs), I have the
following proposition:
- for #1686 "BLFS-Tools Error parsing XML dependencies of Xorg", I
propose to close it as "wontfix", adding the comment "Jhalfs BLFS-Tools
is not maintained anymore. Please use the ablfs branch:
svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/ALFS/jhalfs/branches/ablfs"
- for #1680 "Review and extend jhalfs README", I propose to close it as
"worksforme" with the comment:
"README has been improved a lot since this bug report has been filed. If
you need further modifications, please reopen and tell us where we can
improve more. Thanks"

Is it OK?

Regards
Pierre