separating tzdata and XML::Parser scriptlets

g.esp at free.fr g.esp at free.fr
Tue Mar 5 01:56:13 PST 2013

----- Mail original -----

Yes, that was the past.
Now, there is no reason but history to continue that way to build both together.
glibc and tzdata are released completely separately and it is simply easier to manage them separately.
I have done both. It is very convenient to just rebuild a new tzdata without rebuilding glibc.

Gilles