I got these when run jhalfs

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Fri Jun 21 07:57:04 PDT 2013

Le 21/06/2013 14:37, xinglp a écrit :
> Some other error messages:
>
> ls: cannot access configuration.old: No such file or directory
> ./jhalfs: line 88: [: -ge: unary operator expected
I think you started from a fresh jhalfs directory, didn't you?

That happens in no "configuration" file is present, that is the first
time you run "make".
Haven't you gotten the message:
cp: cannot stat `configuration': No such file or directory
make: [menuconfig] Error 1 (ignored)
Just after typing make?

Anyway, that is harmless, and should disappear next time you run make in
the same directory.

I think the attached patch should suppress the annoyance.

Regards
Pierre