JHALFS

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Wed Jan 23 02:14:46 PST 2013

Le 09/02/2012 18:47, George Boudreau a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> It has been a while but it is nice to see the old JHALFS still has some
> users.
>
> Nice work Pierre. The code is pretty convoluted for bash and even I
> would get lost on occasion and I wrote it --along with Manuel Esparcia--.
>
> George Boudreau
Hi George,

I had not realized that I had a mail account @linuxfromscratch.org. So I
have not read my mails on that account until today, where I had to check
my "home" on quantum, because of the server change.

So I discovered your mail from April 9... Just a little late :-)

I have changed sudo version requirement to 1.7.0 on ablfs. That is the
first one where -E appered. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regards
Pierre