Error from SVN

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Dec 16 09:26:12 PST 2013

On Dec 16, 2013, at 10:18 AM, Cliff McDiarmid wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can someone tell me what this is refering to?  Running the svn
> version and after completing the options I get this error.
>
> mkdir: missing operand
> Try 'mkdir --help' for more information.
>
> ERROR: Error 1 at ./jhalfs line 337!
>
> There appears no difference in this line, of the svn version, than
> the stable version.
>
> thanks
>
> MAC

Can you layout the steps you do for jhalfs starting with the svn
checkout and up to the point of the error?

I'm using revision 3366 without issues.

Steps I take:

svn update ( I already have jhalfs checkout local )
mkdir /mnt/lfs
chown user /mnt/lfs  (as root)
cd jhalfs
make  (do stuff here setting up build parameters)
cd /mnt/lfs/jhalfs
make

Sincerely,

William Harrington