jhalfs permission problem

lich000king lich000king at yahoo.de
Thu May 3 01:53:59 PDT 2012

Hi

After going through LFS stable and LFS current development by the book, I
wanted to try jhalfs. But I'm stuck at the beginning with permission
problems.

I already posted this to LQ, but didn't get any replies.

I get the following shortly after fetching the book:

###

You are going to log into the user account lfs

sudo requires a password

.bashrc: line 8: /mnt/lfs/jhalfs/envars: Permission denied

make[1]: *** [mk_LUSER] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/lfs/jhalfs'

<jhalfs 2.3.2> exit

make: *** [all] Error 2

###

I did edit the sudoers file to include

###

[username]    ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL

###

for the host and lfs users and I also added

###

alias su='sudo su'

###

To all the users' .profile, none of this helped. It does not matter if I use
jhalfs 2.3.2 or svn version.

I'm using a compliant host based on an up-to-date Debian.

Does anyone have an idea, where the problem lies?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Oliver