jhalfs run of recent lfs svn

James Robertson jwrober at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:25:07 PDT 2012

On Jun 22, 2012 12:01 PM, "Thomas Pegg" <tom.pegg at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2012, at 8:58 PM, James Robertson wrote:
>
> > All
> >
> > It has been a while since I have done a run of jhalfs.  I typically use
my own scripts, but since I am going to start helping Jeremy with the
package management stuff, I figured I would need to get a sense of jhalfs.
 I did a run of a recent svn version of the lfs book and ran into a few
snags that I had to manually fix.  Here are my notes:

> > SVN Notes SVN-20120617
> > JHALFS 2.3.2
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ - I think this is the root of some of your issues James,
the stable release doesn't work well with SVN, should use jhalfs trunk
instead.

Thanks guys. I need to pull down latest svn copy of jhalfs.  I'll try that
and post back my results.

Should a new release be put up on the LFS website? Or maybe an errata
comment to new users?

James