Jhalfs with package management

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 26 14:02:59 PST 2012

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 22:17 +0100, Pierre Labastie wrote:

> The patch is 131k (26 k compressed). It has to be applied to
> a freshly checked-out jhalfs. I attach it. I hope the list daemon
> will not choke...

Thanks very much for the work here. One minor query. This hunk from
lines 1251-1254 of your patch:

config  VIMLANG
-               bool "Install vim-lang package"
+#              bool "Install vim-lang package"
+               bool

Was this for debugging purposes, or is there a problem in jhalfs'
handling of this config option that this fixes?

Regards,

Matt.