Branching for new BLFS tool

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Wed Feb 22 04:58:21 PST 2012

Hi,

I have a new BLFS tool for jhalfs almost ready.
As already advertised, it seems to deal very well
with circular dependencies (with user input: your
distro, your rules...). Needs
just a few more tests for initialization. Of course it is
in alpha state! Almost all modifications are within BLFS
directory, but I have to slightly modify a few other
files in jhalfs tree, which I do not want to do on trunk.
So I propose to create a branch for some time, so
that adventurous people can test the new tool,
without modifying the usual behavior of trunk jhalfs.

Any thought?

Pierre