Changing the logic of 'rebuild files'

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 9 15:05:22 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 18:04 +0100, Pierre Labastie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When you tick 'rebuild files' and the build dir is empty, jhalfs exits
> with an error. In the attached patch, I modify this logic.
> The behavior remains the same if the directory is not empty.
> When it is empty (or just contains "lost+found"),
> the clean stage is skipped.
>
> The patch contains also some cosmetic and corrects a typo.

Looks good, but the grammar here could still use a minor improvement:

- echo "Looks like kernel fylesystems are yet mounted on $BUILDDIR."
+ echo "Looks like kernel filesystems are yet mounted on $BUILDDIR."

+ echo "Looks like kernel filesystems are still mounted on $BUILDDIR."

Feel free to commit with that change, thanks!

Matt.