Jhalfs with package management

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Fri Feb 3 13:26:34 PST 2012

Le 02/02/2012 00:38, Thomas Pegg a écrit :
> Patch is applied as or r3540 and r3541. Did a seperate commit for the
> fix on the testsuites, caught it after I made the first one. Thanks
> for your patch Pierre.
>
> Thomas
Hi,

Here are a few corrections which allow ICA to work, correct a bug
in docbook-xml (for BLFS tools) when package management
is not used, writes more accurate package versions in
/var/lib/jhalfs/BLFS (for BLFS tools again), and use the ldd
trick in func_check_version. Also, I have
added the possibility to compile kernel with MAKEFLAGS (line
342 of LFS/master.sh). It is a big time saver...

See attached file jhalfs20120203.patch.

Regards
Pierre