RFC: Continue CLFS support?

Thomas Pegg tom.pegg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:02:35 PST 2012

Wanted to open this up to the list for comments.

If you didn't know jhalfs has supported for a long time LFS, CLFS and
use to support HLFS, but support for that was discontinued sometime
ago. What I've noticed as of late is that most changes to jhalfs,
concern LFS. Now this is not a bad thing, but it does make me think
that the primary users are those from the LFS/BLFS crowd. I haven't
seen too much traffic from CLFS users.

Therefore the question is do we continue to maintain support for a
book that is hardly used or not??

Thomas