I encounter with an error in nALFS when running a xml file.

James Robertson jwrober at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:34:42 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:35 AM, elham abbaszade <k84.834 at gmail.com> wrote:

> there isn't profile for LFS-7.1 in Index of
> /alfs/downloads/profiles/lfs/stable<http://lfs.osuosl.org/alfs/downloads/profiles/lfs/stable/>!!!!
> how can I bulid LFS v7.1 with nALFS without its profile ?
>
> Elham

There is no one keeping the nALFS XML profiles up to date.  It is a manual
process.  To Matt's point earlier, you should use the jhalfs tool instead.
It builds the commands right from the book sources, which negates the need
to manually keep profiles up to date.  Have you built LFS by hand?  Be sure
you are comfortable building manually before you go into automation.  Once
you are good with that, then get the svn version of jhalfs and go that
route.  nALFS is not current.

James