Want to contribute

Tim Sarbin tim.sarbin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:38:28 PST 2010

John:

If you want to collaborate with me (even if only to test and give
suggestions) let me know. You can either email me or message me via Google
talk at tim. sarbin at gmail. com. I'm writing the backend as a C library, and
are writing a qt frontend to test with (though gtk and console versions
could of course be written as well). Right now I am trying to think of the
best way to design the layout of the setup system.  What I have now works
but I need it to be as user friendly as possible.