Want to contribute

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 16:20:34 PST 2010

Tim Sarbin wrote:
> So are there no plans to expand on that project

No one is working on anything right now.

  or what? Should I consider
> my ideas something as a derived project or something that could (or should)
> be part of the alfs project directly?

I can't really tell from what I know right now.  Perhaps someone else
will respond who has contributed before.

> And if the latter, what should I do to get started?

I suggest just set something up and post a link.  There hasn't been much
conversation about alfs.  There were 6 posts in February, none in
January, and 6 in December.

George Boudreau was the most recent developer.

   -- Bruce