question about resuming

Roelof Wobben rwobben at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 00:52:25 PST 2010

> Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:03:45 +0000
> From: matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
> To: alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org
> Subject: Re: question about resuming
>
> Mike McCarty wrote:
>
> > Oh, wait, you posted on alfs-discuss. That's not the appropriate
> > place, you need to be on lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org,
> > not on alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org. That is reserved for
> > discussing the tool itself, not for how to build LFS.
>
> Actually, I think he posted in the right place. My impression was that
> Roelof was merely asking how to restart a previously interrupted build
> using jhalfs.
>
> Regards,
>
> Matt.
> --

Hello,

I think two discusscions are mixed with each other.

On februari I asked a question about resuming.

On March I asked a question about a error I found on a lhalfs build.

The first one is already answered now.

The second that I get file not found error messages on a lhalfs build with a live cd not.

And this topic I asked for the solutioin to this problem not on the resuming part.

Roelof