question about resuming

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 22:00:52 PST 2010

Roelof Wobben wrote:
> OKe,
>
> Thank you for the tips.
>
> But can be on topic now because here I asked a question about Hlafs and missing directory's.
>
> Roelof

Your question was already on topic. Or are you saying I missed
the point of your question and you want to restart JHALFS,
and are unsure of how to do that. The hint tells you what you
need to do. Get your setup to the point where you started JHALFS,
and then restart that. It should automatically figure out what to
do.

Oh, wait, you posted on alfs-discuss. That's not the appropriate
place, you need to be on lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org,
not on alfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org. That is reserved for
discussing the tool itself, not for how to build LFS.

BTW, I don't like to let xALFS make the kernel.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.