CLFS3 MD5SUMS not correct for mpfr-2.4.1.tar.bz2

+BigNose bignose at bluewin.ch
Sun Dec 20 04:01:00 PST 2009

Hello,

I have the following problem:
I wanted to build with jhalfs an CLFS3 system.
Unfortunately it doesn't progress very far, as the system always
announces, that:
mpfr-2.4.1.tar.bz2 does not match MD5SUMS value
And it doesn't matter if the file gets downloaded from the lfs matrix
server of the gnu server. So it seems like there is a wrong MD5
checksum somewhere in a script.
As I understood it, it gets this checksum list from the server. Then I
cannot do anything...
Or is there a easy way to change the MD5 compare value to the correct
one?
Or what else can I do to still be able to build the system?

Thank you for any answer

                  Ramon