Jhalfs not logging non-root Coreutils tests

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 9 12:02:43 PST 2009

Hi,

/mnt/lfs/jhalfs/test-logs/081-coreutils only has the results for the
root test results.  I suspect this is a permissions issue as the log
file is then obviously owned by root and the following tests are run as
'nobody'.  However, as I don't normally monitor the build at that point,
I've lost whatever the real error was, assuming it got logged/output
anywhere.

Is it possible to 'tweak' the XSL file to add a chown/chmod of the log
file? I think such a fixup could go in lfs.xsl around lines 153-183, but
my XSL-foo isn't good enough to figure out what the magic incantation
would be.

Thanks,

Matt.