Scripting some LFS steps?

Justin Yaple yaplej at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:02:03 PDT 2009

I appologize if this should have been in lfs-support.  I thought here might
be more appropriate as its about automating LFS.  I can manually run the
commands fine its just when I execute them from a sh script the process
fails with "Out of memory:".

I have 1GB memory + 1GB swap space, and again manually running the command
works fine.